Class D amplifier module based on TPA3116 STEREO. Complete audio amplifier. The high power amplifier can be used to implement your own audio system, sound indoors or in vehicles. Two-channel audio amplifier achieves high efficiency. On the board is soldered potentiometer with which the user can adjust the volume. Soldered it is also a 3.5mm headphone jack so that we can hook the handset.
- Maximum power output: 2 x 50W
- Speaker Impedance: 4 to 8 Ohm
- PCB dimensions: 55 x 86mm (height approx. 26mm)
- The kit includes the knob on the potentiometer
- The supply voltage range from 8V to 24V DC
- Potentiometer with switch (by reducing the volume to zero at the beginning of the scale is turned off)
- Output power, depending on supply voltage and speaker impedance:
- 12V ——- 8 Ohm / 12W + 12W, 4 Ohm / 20 + 20W,
- 15V ——- 8 Ohm / 18W + 18W, 4 Ohm / 30 + 30W,
- 19V ——- 8 Ohm / 32W + 32W, 4 Ohm / 45 + 45W,
- 24V ——- 8 Ohm / 38W + 38W, 4 Ohm / 55 + 55W.
- The current minimum supply voltage 12V 3A (for higher power output: 4-5A)