Sonoff TH16 is a Sonoff version that can monitor and set temperature and humidity through the APP eWeLink. Just as the name indicated, the new version Sonoff TH device supports two power supply specifications- 15A. It supports preset a temperature and humidity range, when the temperature and humidity of the environment fall into the range, it will automatically turn on or turn off connected devices.
The device supports connecting to three kinds of temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, Si7021). Actually, Sonoff TH16 can work as a Sonoff when without connecting to sensors. But compared to Sonoff, Sonoff 10 is safer, less radiation, and in a bigger size, easy operation. Most importantly, with the support of the latest weblink app, you can create chains of simple conditional statements(Smart Scene). This means you can use them with temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, Si7021) to collect data, while these data can be shared with other ITEAD smart home devices(Sonoff, Sonoff RF, Sonoff SV, Slampher, smart socket, etc.) under your account, thus other devices can use the data to control connected appliances. This device is perfect to work with an electric fan, air conditioner, humidifier. Please note that this version does not have a 433 RF function.
Get your SI7021 Sensor here
- Supports 90~ 250V AC input
- max 16A input
- Power: 2200W(10A)
- Support fast configure SSID and password connection through APP
- Automatically connect to a server, register, and update status info.
- Support tracking device status and timely remote control through APP
- Setting countdown, single and repeat timing tasks
- Support real-time temperature and humidity displaying
- 3 temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, Si7021)
- Preset temperature and humidity to turn on/off
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power consumption 32-bit micro-MCU, dominant frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack
- Additionally Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier, and matching network
- WITH Built-in PLL, voltage regulator, and power supply management components, 802.11b mode +20 dBm output power
- A-MPDU&A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4μs guard interval
- WiFi @ 2.4 GHz, supports WPA / WPA2 safe mode
- Support cloud OTA upgrade
- Support STA/AP/STA + AP mode
- Includes Standby power consumption is less than 1.0 mW (DTIM3)Operating temperature range: -40℃~125℃