See our block post for more details here.
- Powerful MCU: Microchip ATSAMD51P19 with ARM Cortex-M4F core running at 120MHz
- Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Equipped with Realtek RTL8720DN, dual-band 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz Wi-Fi
- Highly Integrated Design: 2.4” LCD Screen, IMU and more practical add-ons housed in a compact enclosure with built-in magnets & mounting holes
- Raspberry Pi 40-pin Compatible GPIO
- Compatible with over 300 plug&play Grove modules to explore with IoT
- USB OTG Support
- Support Arduino, CircuitPython, Micropython, ArduPy(What is ArduPy?), AT Firmware, Visual Studio Code
- TELEC certificated
Today a new Wio member is joining the family – Wio Terminal. Instead of being a single embedded functional module, Wio Terminal is more of a complete system equipped with Screen + Development Board + Input/Output Interface + Enclosure, making it an efficient and Product-Ready Product.
With Wio Terminal, you can:
- Sense and tag Real-World data with over 300 Groves created by Seeed
- Use a 100% open-source Hardware in a pythonic way
- Build your program interpreter starting from 90% with LCD screen and compact enclosure
- Create an Edge computer
- Build an IOT central station
- and much much more
Compatible with Arduino and Micropython, Wio Terminal is an ATSAMD51-based microcontroller with wireless connectivity supported by Realtek RTL8720DN. Its CPU speed runs at 120MHz (Boost up to 200MHz). Realtek RTL8720DN chip supports both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi providing the backbone for IoT projects. The Wio Terminal itself is equipped with a 2.4” LCD Screen, onboard IMU(LIS3DHTR), microphone, buzzer, microSD card slot, light sensor, and infrared emitter(IR 940nm). On top of that, it also has two multifunctional Grove ports for Grove Ecosystem and Raspberry pi 40-pin compatible GPIO for more add-ons.
- Wio Terminal + Grove = IoT System
- Wio Terminal + Raspberry Pi = Edge Computing System
- Wio Terminal + Customized add-ons = Handheld devices or endless possibilities!
- Wio Terminal
- USB Type-C Short Cable
- User Manual