See our block post for more details here.
- Powerful MCU: Microchip ATSAMD51P19 with ARM Cortex-M4F core running at 120MHz
- Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Equipped with Realtek RTL8720DN, dual-band 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz Wi-Fi
- Highly Integrated Design: 2.4‚ÄĚ LCD Screen, IMU and more practical add-ons housed in a compact enclosure with built-in magnets & mounting holes
- Raspberry Pi 40-pin Compatible GPIO
- Compatible with over 300 plug&play Grove modules to explore with IoT
- USB OTG Support
- Support Arduino, CircuitPython, Micropython, ArduPy(What is ArduPy?), AT Firmware,¬†Visual Studio Code
- TELEC certificated
Today a new Wio member is joining the family –¬†Wio Terminal. Instead of being a single embedded functional module, Wio Terminal is more of a complete system equipped with Screen + Development Board + Input/Output Interface + Enclosure, making it an efficient and Product-Ready Product.
With Wio Terminal, you can:¬†
- Sense and tag Real-World data with over 300 Groves created by Seeed
- Use a 100% open-source Hardware in a pythonic way
- Build your program interpreter starting from 90% with LCD screen and compact enclosure
- Create an Edge computer
- Build an IOT central station
- and much much more
Compatible with Arduino and Micropython,¬†Wio Terminal¬†is an¬†ATSAMD51-based¬†microcontroller with wireless connectivity supported by¬†Realtek RTL8720DN. Its CPU speed runs at¬†120MHz (Boost up to 200MHz).¬†Realtek RTL8720DN chip supports both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi providing the backbone for IoT projects. The Wio Terminal itself is equipped with¬†a 2.4‚ÄĚ LCD Screen, onboard IMU(LIS3DHTR), microphone, buzzer, microSD card slot, light sensor, and infrared emitter(IR 940nm). On top of that, it also has two multifunctional Grove ports for¬†Grove Ecosystem¬†and¬†Raspberry pi 40-pin compatible GPIO for more add-ons.
- Wio Terminal +¬†Grove¬†= IoT System
- Wio Terminal +¬†Raspberry Pi¬†= Edge Computing System
- Wio Terminal + Customized add-ons = Handheld devices or endless possibilities!
- Wio Terminal
- USB Type-C Short Cable
- User Manual