SA Filament Blue PETG
R332.50 inc VAT
3 in stock
Brand: SA Filament
Weight: 1.25 kg
What is affordable, high-quality, manufactured right here in South Africa that everybody loves?
That is right, the one and only - SA Filament!
Created to a quality parallel to an international standard, making it a great local and easily accessible option you still want to enjoy the quality that you are familiar with, such as with global brands.
Now, many would notice that not many color options are available currently, merely because SA Filament has chosen to first focus on creating a truly impressive product, thereafter they plan to expand their range with a variety of winning solutions.
We are delighted to stock this remarkable product and provide South Africans with affordable, high-quality filament that will bring joy to users of all skill levels.
Extrude your designs into reality with SA Filament! Quality has never felt this pleasing.
PETG is the perfect filament to combine strength and ductility, which is why it's used in so many mechanical parts and robotics. It has great chemical resistance with good water, acidic and alkali resistance
- Base Polymer: Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Net Weight: 1 KG
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 KG
- Diameter: 1.75mm with a tolerance of ± 0.05mm
- Spool Size: diameter 200mm, inner hub 58mm & Width 55mm
- Print Temperature: 235 – 255°C, dependent on printer model
- Heat Bed temperature: 65 – 85°C
- Fan: Off - Print Slowly | Fan on for Bridging
- Enclosure: No
- Bed Adhesion: SA Filament Bed Adhesive / Magigoo / BuildTak / PEI Sheet
- Post Processing: Sanding / Polishing