PWM DC motor speed controller 15A
Very easy to use, simply connect your power wires to the power terminals marker power + and power -. Then connect the motor to the terminals marked motor + and motor – and you are done.
This module uses PWM modulation instead of simply changing the voltage that is much more efficient but also will not burn your motors accidentally.
PWM DC motor speed controller 15A spec:
- This Speed Controller allows controlling the speed of a DC motor using Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%.
- This module can easily provide a continuous current of 10A to a DC load.
- Input supply voltage: 5V-90VDC
- The maximum output power: 1000W
- The maximum continuous output current: 15A peak but 10A constant use
- High-current protection: YES ( 20A fast fuses ceramic fuse )
- Control voltage over-voltage protection: YES
- Control voltage: 0V – 5V ( voltage control type, you can control the speed of the motor directly with PLC )