Pro Micro 32U4 Board – 5V 16Mhz – Arduino Bootloader
This tiny little board use the same 32u4 microcontroller as the Arduino Leonardo. The 32u4 is running at 16MHz and 5V. There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC. If you’re supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the “RAW” pin on not VCC.
- ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1.0.1
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections