Arduino nodeMcu WiFi board
The NodeMcu wifi is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to Prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
See this blog post for easy instructions to get your board going.
- Low cost
- WI-FI enabled
- The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
- Power your development in the fastest way combining with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- FCC CERTIFIED WI-FI module（Coming soon）
- PCB antenna