ESP32 development board
This development product uses the ESP Wroom microcontroller board that futures a dual-core processor, Wifi and Bluetooth on one chip. The board itself makes it easy to program and develop with The Wroom board. It includes a USB plug and microchip to upload your sketches.
The ESP32 development board also include voltage regulators and voltage pinouts.
This link: https://github.com/SmartArduino/SZDOITWiKi/wiki/ESP8266—ESP32 includes lots of information and is a good start in learning how to best use it. It also includes some links of its own that are very useful.
- 2.4 MHz dual-core Tensilica LX6 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
- Integrated 520KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11BGN HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
- Integrated dual mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 16MB flash
- -40°C to +125°C operating temperature
- On-board PCB antenna / IPEX connector for external antenna