The 50-channel u-blox 6 positioning engine boasts a Time-To-First-Fix (TTFF) of under 1 second. The dedicated acquisition engine, with 2 million correlators, is capable of massive parallel time/frequency space searches, enabling it to find satellites instantly. Innovative design and technology suppresses jamming sources and mitigates multipath effects, giving NEO-6 GPS receivers excellent navigation performance even in the most challenging environments.
Features of GY NEO6M GPS Module:
- Power Supply Range: 3 V to 5 V.
- Model: GY-GPS6MV2.
- Ceramic antenna.
- EEPROM for saving the configuration data when powered off.
- Backup battery.
- LED signal indicator.
- Cold Start: 26 sec.
- Warm Start: 26 sec.
- Hot Start: 1 sec.
- Default Baud Rate: 9600 bps.
Applications of GY NEO6M GPS Module:
- Precise Global Positioning.
- DIY projects requiring Precise GPS location.
Documentation: Zip with lots of info