MQ-2 Gas Sensor – LPG, Propane, Hydrogen
This is a general gas sensor that works well with household gases like LPG. It can be used as a detector using TTL that will either show detection or no detection, the sensitivity can be set on the pot. It also have an analog output pin to read the concentration of the gas.
MQ-2 Gas sensor features
- Indicates signal output,
- dual signal output (analog output & TTL output),
- effective output signal of TTL is low level (Signal light will be on when output low level);
- Analog output 0~5V,
- Good sensitive to butane and natural gas;
- Durable use and reliable stability;
- Quick response and recovery performance.
- Sensitivity can be set
- Power: 2.5V ~ 5.0V