Liquid level switch Right Angle
Liquid level switch description
A float switch is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device. Right Angle installation allows easy mounting on vertical PVC pipes. Multiple float switches can be mounted on a pvc pipe to measure multiple levels in a liquid tank.
Use them with hydroponics, saltwater tank, freshwater tank, gardening, aquariums for power head control, pet bowls, fish tanks, filtration, heating, pumps, ponds, basement alarms, boats, air condition drain pans, pressure washers, carpet cleaning mach., reef aquarium, fluid control, ice machines, coffee pots, marine, automotive, automobiles, tropical fish tanks, evaporator coils, condensation line, in relays, or what ever your project may be. This is a mini float switch. Contains no mercury hence is not a hazard.
- Product Name: Liquid Water Level Sensor Right Angle Switch
- Max Contact Rating: 10W
- Max Switching Voltage: 100V DC/AC
- Max Switching Current: 0.5A
- Max Breakdown Voltage: 220V DC/AC
- Max Load Current: 1.0A
- Max Contact Resistance: 100m-ohm
- Temperature Rating: -10C to +85C
- Float Body Material: PP
- Float Ball Materal: PP
- Net Weight: ~12.5g (including wire)