This module uses the BMP280 which is a digital Atmospheric pressure sensor. Typical uses include:
- Enhancement of GPS navigation (e.g. time-to-first-fix improvement, dead-reckoning, slope detection).
- Indoor navigation (floor detection, elevator detection).
- Outdoor navigation, leisure and sports applications.
- Weather forecast.
- Health care applications (e.g. spirometry).
- Vertical velocity indication (e.g. rise/sink speed).
It uses I2C interface as well as SPI interface.
- Sensing range: 30kPa – 110kPa (3 – 11Bar)
- Voltage range: 1.71V – 3.6V
- Working current: 1.1mA
- Sleep Current: 0.003mA