This is a non-contact infrared thermometer for use with Arduino or any microcontroller that can communicate with it through it’s I2C interface. This sensor comes with a breakout board with all of the components needed for operation and a set of headers pins.
- Module type: GY-906. Chip: MLX90614. Power supply power supply: 3-5v.
- Communication mode: Standard IIC communication protocol.
- High precision non-contact temperature measurements.
- Thermal Comfort sensor for Mobile AirConditioning control system.
- Temperature sensing element for residential, commercial and industrial use.
- Automotive blind angle detection.
- Industrial temperature control of moving parts.
- Temperature control in printers and copiers.
- Home appliances with temperature control.
- Livestock monitoring.
- Movement detection.
- Multiple zone temperature control – up to 127sensors can be read via common 2 wires.
- Thermal relay/alert.
- Body temperature measurement.