If you did not see the course description yet please have a look at the details here. On the details page, you will discover all we will handle and build in the workshop.
Easy instructions on registering for the course.
Fill in the details above
Next to the picture above is four questions to complete. The first is how many students will attend the course. Next, we want to know if you have the required components; we list them in the next paragraph. If you do not have the necessary components, we have two options for you.
- The first is to buy the monster kit at a discounted price. It has all the required components and a stack of additional components and modules. All the extra components are to continue your education with our online course that is currently Free of charge with the monster kit.
- The second option is the basic kit that includes all the required components you will need for the course.Necessary components: 1 x Arduino Uno jumper cables breadboard 5 x LED’s 220E resistors 1 x 10k potentiometer.
Once you click on “add to basket” and then checkout you will be asked for your name, email address and other details.
On completion of the course, we will hand out certificates. We will use the name you registered with on the course. If you want to change or have more than one student attending with this registration, please send the Names and Surnames as you would like it to appear on the cert to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will anyway send out messages two days before course start to confirm.
You have three payment options:
- Payflex if you would like to pay weekly over six weeks
- Payfast for credit card payment
- Direct bank transfer (EFT).
Once we received your payment, you will immediately be booked for the course, and we will send you a welcome email with direction to the training room.
This course starts at 9h00 until 13H00. Because it is only a morning course, we do not provide lunch. We will have lots of coffee and tea available during the course.