DIP CD4023BE CD4023 Gate / Inverter / Logic NAND Gate Chip
R11.01 inc VAT
20 in stock
The CD4023 DIP14 CMOS NAND Gates, provide the system designer with direct implementation of the positive-logic NAND function and supplement the existing family of CMOS gates.
- Medium-Speed Operation - tPLH, tPHL = 60 ns (typ.) at VDD = 10 V
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- The maximum input current of 1 ÂµA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25Â°C
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range):
1 V at VDD = 5 V
2 V at VDD = 10 V
2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of CMOS Devices"