– The Arduino CAN BUS Module MCP2515 is an electronic module specially developed to integrate electronic projects into Arduino microcontrollers, for example, to the CAN network.
– The CAN network is a communication protocol widely used in modern machines in the industrial area because of its high reliability, long distance and the average speed of communication, being also found in devices for automotive diagnosis and used in all motor cars today.
– The Can Bus Arduino Module presents excellent performance and results due to the presence of the CAN MCP2515 controller, which has an SPI interface, in addition to the TJA1050 transceiver integrated into the board.
– Physically, the CAN BUS Arduino MCP2515 module has four holes for fixing, as well as a set of seven different pins (specified on the board) and a pair of screw terminals for connection.
– Certainly the CAN BUS Arduino MCP2515 Module is the most suitable model for designers and hobbyists who want to take their first steps in the CAN world. It is important to note that the connection is made through the high pins (OBDII 6) and low pins (OBDII 14), allowing access to various information, including motor rotation and vehicle speed.
– CAN BUS Arduino MCP2515 module;
– High-speed SPI interface (10 MHz);
– Compatible with Arduino, PIC, Raspberry Pi, etc;
– Ideal for communication with modern machines;
– High reliability;
– TJA1050 transceiver integrated to the board;
– Perforations on the plate for fixing;
– Ideal for taking the first steps in the CAN world;
– Connection is made via the OBDII pins;
– Model: MCP2515 CAN;
– Supply voltage: 5VDC;
– Working current: 5mA (1 uA standby);
– Data field: 0-8 bytes;
– CAN v2.0b at 1 Mb / s;
– Dimensions (CxLxE): 40x28x11mm;
– Weight: 7g;
– Weight with packaging: 9g.
Here is a great video ofÂ an RX-8’s instrument panel control demoÂ by Harry Sheppard.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.