WIFI esp-12F module
The ESP8266 chip is a WiFi board that can give your Arduino projects WIFI capabilities but it can even be used stand-alone.
The ESP8266 WIFI esp-12F module has powerful onboard processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
Get all the details in this PDF File
WIFI esp-12F module Specs
- Operating Voltage: 3.0-3.6V
- 3DBi PCB-on-board antenna
- Operating Current: 80mA
- Package Size 16mm*24mm*3mm
- WiFi Protocols 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
- Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
- SPI flash, the capacity of which is 4 MB
- 10-bit analog ADC
- Deep sleep power