Arduino DUE Board – Compatible with Arduino®
The Due is the first ARM-based Arduino development board. This board is based on a powerful 32bit CortexM3 ARM microcontroller made programmable through the familiar Arduino IDE. It increases the computing power available to Arduino users keeping the language as compatible as possible so that many programs will be migrated in a matter of minutes!
Some of the exciting features of the Arduino Due include 54 digital input/output pins (12 of which are enabled for PWM), 12 analog inputs, 4 UART hardware serial ports, 2 DAC (digital to analog) inputs, a USB-OTG capable connection, 2 TWI buses, a JTAG header, an SPI header, a power jack, a reset button and an erase button – Everything it needs to run not only your previous projects, but an almost infinite number of more advanced and even more exciting projects.
Note: Unlike other Arduino boards, this board runs at 3.3V.
Arduino DUE Board Quick Specs
- Microcontroller: AT91SAM3X8E
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Recommended Input Voltage: 7-12V
- Min-Max Input Voltage: 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 12
- Analog Outputs Pins: 2
- Total DC Output Current on all I/O lines: 130 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 800 mA
- DC Current for 5V Pin: 800 mA
- Flash Memory: 512 KB all available for the user applications
- SRAM: 96 KB (two banks: 64KB and 32KB)
- Clock Speed: 84 MHz