The onboard voltage meter supports self-calibration mode. You only need to calibrate it once and the value will be stored automatically. The method is as follows: 1. Hold the button for 3 seconds. Release the button to enter input voltage calibration mode (“IN”is ON) ; Hold the button for 3 seconds and release the button to enter output voltage calibration mode (“OUT” is ON); hold the button for 3 seconds, and release the button to exit calibration mode, all parameters will be saved automatically. 2. In the calibration mode, click the button to adjust the value.
- Supports self-calibration function to provide a high-precision voltage output. (Recommended input voltage is maintained at 4.5V or more)
- Touch the button to switch the measurement input or output voltage, and an indicator shows which voltage is being measured.
- The display can be disabled if necessary. Hold the button for 2 seconds, and release the button to turn off the display
- With wire terminals, no soldering is necessary
- The input voltage is 4.0 ~ 40V. (The input voltage must be 1.5V higher than the output voltage)
- Continuously adjustable output voltage range of 1.25V ~ 37V. (The input voltage must be 1.5V higher than the output voltage)
- The Maximum output current is 3A, it is recommended to use within 2.0A, higher currents will need a heatsink to dissipate heat.
- The output power is 20W. For more than 15W a heatsink is recommended.
- The unit offers high conversion efficiency, with an average of 88%
- The unit includes reverse polarity protection, overheating protection and short circuit protection
- Input Voltage: 4.0 ~ 40V
- Output Voltage: 1.25V ~ 37V
- Output Power: 20W
- Output Current: 3A
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.4 x 1.2cm/ 2.4 x 1.34 x 0.47 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 22g