The modular design makes it easy to expand with the Arduino board (not included) and IO Shield (not included).
The Relay output state is indicated by a light-emitting diode. It can be controlled through the digital IO port, such as solenoid valves, lamps, motors and other high current or high voltage devices.
- Type: Digital
- Single relay board
- Rated through-current: 10A (NO) 5A (NC)
- Maximum switching voltage: 5V
- Digital interface
- Control signal: TTL level
- Contact Rating (Res. Load):10A¬†277VAC/24VDC
- Max. switching voltage 250VAC/30VDC 250VAC/30VDC
- Max. switching current 10A
- Operate time (at nomi. Vot.): 10ms
- Release time (at nomi. Vot.): 5ms