3D printer heatbed
This 3d printer heatbed is designed to be compatible with any 3D printer that can use the RAMPS MK2B version heatbed.
It has a dual power capability allowing it to be used with 12V or 24V power supply sources.
It has a central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three-point mounting. This is much easier for bed levelling in comparison to 4-point mounting.
Additionally, the solder pads have been greatly increased in size, making it much easier and allowing for the use of 1206 surface mount components.
Please note however, that this does not remove the need to use proper strain relief. We also supply suitable surface mount LED’s and resistor as an option.
- Dimensions (Outer): 214mm x 214mm
- Dimensions (Heat Bed): 200mm x 200mm
- Resistance (12V): 0.9 – 1.6 Ohms
- Resistance (24V): 3.5 – 5.9 Ohms
- Operating voltage: 12 or 24 Volts
- Operating current (12V): 7.4 – 12.7 Amps
- Operating current (24V): 4.1 – 6.6 Amps
- Wattage (Typ): 115W (12V) / 120W (24V)