Arduino day will be taking place on 1 April 2017, many haven’t even heard of it, so what is all the fuzz about.
What is Arduino Day?
Arduino Day is a worldwide birthday celebration of Arduino. It’s a 24 hour-long event – organized directly by the community, or by the Arduino founders – where people interested in Arduino get together, share their experiences, and learn more. whether you are newbies, makerspaces, hackerspaces, fablabs, associations, teachers, professionals, or any other user group Arduino day is for all who are fascinated by Arduino.
What will Arduino Day offer?
You can attend an event or organize one for your community. It doesn’t matter whether you are a Maker, an engineer, a designer, a developer or an educator: Arduino Day is open to anyone who wants to celebrate Arduino and all the amazing things that have been done (or can be done!) with the open-source platform. The events will offer different types of activities, tailored to local audiences all over the world.
Some projects from previous Arduino Days
What will we be doing for Arduino Day?
On Arduino Day we will be hosting an Arduino Beginner to Intermediate Training course for ages 10 and up! Have you subscribed to our newsletter? We will have an Arduino Day sale and will send details in our newsletter.
What you will learn on the training:
- The internal working of Arduino.
- Some key elements to programming.
- Electronics around your program.
- Four projects will be built excluding the bonus project.
- Time will be given to chat to trainers in person.
- trainers will be available if there is any confusion during the projects.
What you will need:
- 5 LED’s
- 5 resistors between 150E and 1k
- 10k Potentiometer
- Jumper cables
For those that do not have the components needed, we do have two options for you.
- When filling out the Registration form, select the number of small training kits.
- You could get our Monster Kit, also by selecting it on the registration form.
Please return filled out registration forms to firstname.lastname@example.org