This is Wi-Fi serial transceiver module, based on ESP8266 SoC.The SOC has Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack.It is TTL serial communication interface and its parameters can be set by AT command. It is widely used in networking, smart home project when it is connected to the wifi router. It can be used for remote monitoring of home appliances, bedroom temperature and humidity, controlling home appliances and smart car by the mobile phone.
– Arduino UNO R3 and the compatible board can directly connect to this module.
– You can debug the module with the USB to TTL module, such as FT232RL, CH340G module.
– Interface logic voltage: 3.3V / 5V compatible(On-board level shift circuit)
– Working voltage: 3.2V – 5.5V (On-board 3.3v LDO Regulator)
– Working current: 240mA(MAX)
– Serial port baud rate: 115200 (default), can be modified to other values by AT command
– Serial communication format: 8N1
– On-board reset button
– On-board switch to select UART mode or firmware update mode
– Antenna Type: Built-in PCB antenna is available.
– Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
– Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
– Wi-Fi @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode
– It is very easy to design projects by AT command
– Applications: Home automation, sensor networks, industrial wireless control, smart car.