Single Relay blocks can be used to control lighting, electrical and other 220V equipments. The modular design makes it easy to expand with the Arduino board (not included) and IO Shield (not included).
The Relay output state is indicated by a light-emitting diode. It can be controlled through the digital IO porst, such as solenoid valves, lamps, motors and other high current or high voltage devices.
- Type: Digital
- Single relay board
- Rated through-current: 10A (NO) 5A (NC)
- Maximum switching voltage: 5V
- Digital interface
- Control signal: TTL level
- Contact Rating (Res. Load):10A 277VAC/24VDC
- Max. switching voltage 250VAC/30VDC 250VAC/30VDC
- Max. switching current 10A
- Operate tiem (at nomi. Vot.): 10ms
- Release time (at nomi. Vot.): 5ms
- Module pin definitions: Shownon board – S=5v signal